WHO WE ARE
We design, we code, we write, we film, we market, we sell… together we are building the next big thing in e-Commerce. We dare to be different, challenging the conventional at Ennovation House in Belgrade and Timisoara.
THE PIECE WE ARE MISSING
You have passion for intellectual property, you know how to find the legal rules within EU and importantly how to get around the rules. You are an responsible individual who can produce legal research within intellectual property for design rights in EU. You love to find the difference on EU level and national level. You enjoy working with our designers to help them what they can create without hurting others IP rights.
In addition you look forward to work with our Finance Team, to conduct research about legal jurisdictions for our companies and support them in our complex business structure.
- Execute research tasks in IP law for design within EU
- Identify circumvent within the regulations to allow our designers to create design.
- Be our point of contact with euipo
- Provide legal research for our finance team about legal jurisdictions across the world
- Provide legal research for our business development team for new business opportunities
- Providing legal advice on strategy, operational and commercial matters, on business expansion and the sourcing of new avenues of revenue.
- Reviewing and amending corporate policies taking into account regulatory and legal changes
- Proven interest in intellectual property and/or experience
- Good knowledge or strong interest in learning EU & National laws within IP
- Able to produce research within legal jurisdiction
- Strong analytic skills and organizational skills
- Work experience in similar position is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
- A degree in law
- Important: creative mindset from a legal point
What we offer:
- Personal development in legal regulations in EU within IP right
- Possibilities for further development within the company
- Young & fun international startup work environment
Please note, you will only be working with legal affairs for our companies in EU and Romania and not involved in local Serbian regulations (that is outsources to local agency). The role can be full-time inhouse or part-time depending on the candidate. We also welcome young candidates with strong degree from universities to apply.