Digital Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE
We design, we code, we write and we film, we market and we sell, always striving to build the next big thing in the exciting world of eCommerce. At Ennovation House we dare to be different and to challenge the conventional.
THE PIECE WE ARE MISSING
Do you have passion about digital marketing? Are you looking to join a dynamic eCommerce Marketing firm in town? Are you an entrepreneurial thinker? Join us!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for identifying, driving and delivering effective marketing campaigns to acquire and retain customers across our US based e-commerce brand within home & living.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of localised online buyer behaviour and the ability to understand how to analyse traffic, trends and then generate more relevant traffic with your knowledge and experience in the various channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media and Affiliation.
This person would be working closely with the management in developing and implementing new and existing marketing strategies.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to think creatively and analytically
- +1 year experience within online marketing
- Monitoring data and managing KPIs for e-commerce metrics.
- Generate traffic by managing SEO, social media, PPC, Affiliation and Email.
- Conversion / Funnel optimisation.
- Creation of new multi channel marketing campaigns.
- Work with channel managers to deploy monthly tactics.
- Manage individual campaign budgets and monitoring performance in all aspects of marketing activity.
- Contribute towards brand and product strategy.
And best of all; you’ll be a part of the marketing team, working towards the collective goal of taking our business & your career to the next level.
- Proven experience of devising and implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, Social Meida, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliation.
- Experience of buying print, television or radio advertising.
- Knowledge and experience of public relation techniques – online and offline.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills, with the ability to convert findings into actionable campaigns.
- Experience in design and furniture would be advantageous.
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally.
- Strong command of the English language written and spoken.
- A good understanding of e-commerce in the US market.
- Intelligence, strong work ethic and an amazing attitude.
It’s important you enjoy working independently and are able to work well with our teams located abroad.
What’s in it for you?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast paced & growing startup, prepared to let you shine
- Flexible & relaxed working environment
- Paid holidays
We are based in a cosy and open co-office space in central Timisoara, hosting regular events, offering free beer, pool and gym and we expect that you will be joining us here.
Send us your CV electronically: